Sunday, May 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged!


I recently won this adorable handmade purse at Indigo Blue and it came to me all the way from England! How fun! That is one talented lady!

And tonight she tagged me! So here goes!

Rules first..
I need to answer 6 questions. I then tag 6 people and post their names here, then go to their blog and comment to tell them that they have been tagged and to visit here to find out the rules. I must then let the person who tagged me know when I have posted my answers.

What was I doing 10 years ago?

Hard to believe but I had just moved from VA to IN and opened my very own shop with a friend! It was called The Purple Strawberry and specialized in antiques and collectibles- a bit of old and new! We had just opened at the end of April 1998!

5 things that are on my to do list for today?


Go to Kohl's and buy some pants that are comfy! Since my gallbladder surgery I can't stand pants digging into my stomach! I scored and found some army green casual pants and the best pair of black cotton capris (along the lines of workout wear but totally cute with sandals and a shirt!) And, best of all, I had gift certificates from Christmas to use!

List one or two things in my Etsy shop! grandmothersattic.etsy.com

Bring home pizza for a late lunch/early supper since I had to work tonight.

Work at the Bed & Breakfast for a wedding reception.

Watch The Big Chill with Tim!

Snacks I enjoy

Popcorn, chocolate, cheese and crackers!

Things I would do if I was a billionaire

Retire! Invest my money somewhere safe. Buy a black Mercedes sedan. Take my African safari. Share.

Places I have lived

Newport News, VA
Fredericksburg, VA
Akron, OH
Madison, IN
Southern IN

6 people that I want to know more about

Hmmmm that's hard!

trish

scrappy jessi

nora

raechelle

heather

lolly

No comments: