Saturday, May 10, 2008

Diggin' In Dirt, YUK!



I came home today with $24 worth of free plants from a local nursery! Four free day lillies. I received a coupon in the mail recently for my birthday! And then my mom got one for being new to the area (never mind that she's lived here almost a year now!) So, off I went to get my free goods and then I had to get them planted before they died. I absolutely hate digging in dirt, unearthing worms and planting flowers or plants. I think I found at least 4 1/2 worms. Yep, I said 1/2. Ick!

I still need to mulch my new flower bed extension but at least they are planted and I'm done with that!

2 comments:

Ann said...

At first I thought you were insulting my blog :)

If you get tired of gardening, come down and help me catch groundhogs--we got 4 last week. And we didn't use a trap--these were barehanded captures :0

obsessed scrapbooker said...

Oh no, just a take off on the word digging! Ha! I'm not a dirt kinda girl!