Monday, May 26, 2008

The Birthday Goods





So I finally have gotten most of the birthday presents cleared off the living room floor and decided to take some pictures of the "vintage goods"! There's Mr. Kelly's Car Wash in the back which actually works! The two little cars run through it, you can fill it with water and the sponge rollers will roll it clean! Two more Mr. Potato Heads for the ever growing colletion, a little Printers Set for the scrapbook room, lots of Dennison price tags (poor Tim, I said I might like one or two...fortunately he got outbid on the other half of them! But the good news is that some will most certainly end up in my Etsy shop in the near future!), several Santa Claus Land pieces- love the old mini postcards, neat vintage christmas tape still in the original boxes, etc! All in all, FUN STUFF! Now, trying to figure out where to put it will be not so fun! I need my shelf hanger back, up and in business!

No comments: