Friday, November 23, 2007

What a Nice Frito Lay Guy

I was at Target the other day getting my bargain Doritos (on sale for $2 a bag, $1 off printable coupon, making each bag $1) and I was chatting with the Frito Lay guy as he was restocking. I told him I was a kid in the 70s and specifically remembered Taco Doritos as well as Sour Cream and Onion Doritos in a green bag...he kept looking at me with a perplexed expression and finally confessed that if I hadn't told him I was a kid in the 70s he would have guessed I was about 22. I fessed up that I was 36 and he stated he was 39 and the whole conversation just made my day because 40 is coming around the corner.

If you remember those Doritos too, you might be interested in this link: http://www.sdreader.com/php/ma_show.php?id=853 and this old commercial on you tube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ll3O96FQN4 for both kinds mentioned above.

Pretty interesting stuff!

And, while you are over ther at you tube, take time to watch this hilarious McD's commercial showing happy, jolly employees making sure their burger machines are super clean. It's great for a midmorning laugh. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKR1ScQUpcA&feature=related

No comments: