Thursday, November 8, 2007

Latest Scrapbooking Projects




















Well, it's either discuss the ongoing Christmas decorating and present wrapping, and frankly even I am getting tired of it and it's not even mid November, Garden Kitty's teeth or I can share some projects I've done lately in the scrapbooking arena. Okay, I vote for the scrapbooking stuff!

First off, we have the tag accordian kit that I got at Hobby Lobby after Christmas last year dirt cheap. I actually got three of them and figured if I only wanted to do one Retro Christmas I could use my own paper and embellishments on the others. So, I sat down one morning at like 6am when I woke up early and did most of the little kit. Finished it up at the crop last Fri night. It was fun, super fast and yep, that's me with the bowl cut. Cute little thing huh?

Okay, then we move on to a layout I whipped up one night featuring the little Easter bunny that showed up in our yard in the spring of 2006. I make up all these little scrapbook "kits" with coordinating products and then hoard them and never use them. So, there's one down.

Finally we have the chalkboard album that I totally scraplifted from the Scrapbook Oasis blog! Well, I scraplifted the chalkboard idea of it and did my own thing on the inside. It's all about the litte school my mom opened when I was in preschool/kindergarten. It's not completely finished and there are some empty spots where I still need to fill in things in like the playdoh recipe and I need to do something on the inside and back covers where the burlap stuff is.

So, there ya have it. Scrapbook stuff.

3 comments:

Ann said...

I continue to be amazed and awed at your beautiful scrapbook projects.

G Coyle said...

Love the school one! I really must hire you to come over some day and help Houston and I do a scrapbook. We have all the mementos, the art supplies, etc, but no idea how to put it all together...

obsessed scrapbooker said...

Always available for scrapbook hire!