Thursday, August 23, 2007

Have You Ever Tried a Toothpaste and Deodorant Sandwich?


I've decided that with all the free and really cheap deoderant and toothpaste we are getting now that I'm going to start giving them to Tim to snack on. Maybe they'll last longer than anything else does around here and at least we have those items in bulk.


I swear it's a cracker and snack thing. I can make a box of crackers or a package of cookies last for literally a month or more. I mean an Oreo or two a day for breakfast or a few cheese topped crackers two or three times a month....one box, one package= a month or more sitting on my pantry shelf.


My dh can polish the same exact thing off in two days tops. And that's okay. It really is. But I guess I just like to see it sitting on my shelf, knowing it's there if I get a sudden desire for a Wheat Thin, Garden Veggie Triscuit, or a cookie. Or sometimes I just like to save it for a special occasion. And then the next thing I know, there's an empty box in the trash can and Tim is licking his lips, rubbing his belly and professing that he didn't know I was saving it for our Christmas Open House four months from now.

No comments: