Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thrifting and Antiquing and Big Lots Goodies



I managed to do a little thrifting and antiquing today while running errands. The laundry was cooking back at home while Tim was starting to put weight on his leg. I found a whole bunch of Pillsbury and similar pamphlet cookbooks, including some Bake-offs for 25 cents each so I'll put them away in mom's gift stash! Then I found some things at an antique mall that will make an appearance in my Etsy shop soon! Love the animal flash cards! I also got a little hat with ivory millinery flowers that I finally talked her down to half off on! YAY! I also hit our Big Lots and found some different Basic Grey stuff including alpha stickers to match my Stella Ruby papers and another matchbox album. I found some food/recipe related stickers and two neat MM albums that are tag shaped! Now I wish I'd bought the line of paper but I never did when it came out. See what happens when I actually can pass something up? I only wish I had it at a later date!

No comments: