Monday, June 30, 2008

Locust Grove Antique Show











Yesterday was the annual Antiques Show at Locust Grove. A dealer I had bought from recently in Bardstown and Evansville was going to be there and she had a long "wish list" from me of things I was looking for either for my own collections or for etsy! So, I had arranged to meet up with her sometime Sunday afternoon!

Mom went with me and we were pleasantly surprised to find a used book sale there right at the entrance. Found some wonderful, wonderful, old children's books which will soon appear in my etsy shop, or at least parts of them will! Best of all, we found out that the dealer will let us come to his heated/air conditioned garage and scour through more!

The food was not too desirable and expensive. I basically threw $7 into the trash can but the booths were nice, the weather incredible and we ran into a friend, Priscilla, who we saw at the last show we went to there! Too funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ann said...

I went last year, and the little shelties in the wagon were there, in almost the exact same pose.