Monday, June 9, 2008

Let's Talk Free Stuff!!!!!!!




So, in the midst of my errand running today, I made $35 and got some free stuff! I transferred two prescriptions and got a $25 gift card to Walgreens and a $20 credit on my Kroger card...so I actually got $45 but the two prescriptions were $5 each so...

Then I picked up my two free plants at the Grant Line Nursery, valued at $5.99 each in honor of my mom's birthday. I had already redeemed my own in May as well as her welcome to the neighborhood coupon for two (guess they just found her a year later but whatever) so I'm getting quite the mulch bed of day lillies which are doing pretty well if I do say so myself!

Two free to be Hunt's Ketchup bottles at WM when I send in the receipts and a rebate form....well, minus the stamps...but since I got a whole bunch of Forever stamps from dad for my birthday it is still essentially free! Right?

Oh, and finally we have the not needed but will be enjoyed box of Krispy Kreme original glazed donuts that were free with a purchase at the Salvation Army! So, not only did I find a great 1930s dictionary with rockin' color plates throughout (soon to be on Etsy, or soon in theory anyway), I got my free sugar fix!

Woo hoo!

Love free stuff!

1 comment:

The Tattered Rose said...

Who doesn't love free stuff? Congrats on an impressive haul.