Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Scrapbooking Layouts






Finally, I've gotten to take a break from laundry, cleaning, errand running, picture developing and putting away Christmas presents and do some scrapbooking! I can't even remember the last time I did any....let's see maybe right before our open house when I was frantically trying to catch up the house remodeling album...

Anyway, after trying to get up to my scrapbook room all day yesterday, I finally got there about 9:30 and scrapped till 11. I got two layouts done and then three more tonight. I love doing these quick and easy layouts with our Christmas cards...thanks Mindy for the awesome idea a couple of years ago. I did the layout in 2005 and then never did last year's! So, I got caught up and did 2006 and 2007. I love it, this way I can look back and enjoy the cards instead of them sitting boxed away on a shelf! Tim sorta cringes when I cut them up and tear them apart but then again he IS the one with years worth of cards boxed away! (I don't cut up the ones he gets anyway!)

I also pulled out three kits I had made up probably going back two years ago...sigh...I hoard things and now some of the kits I put together not only don't make any sense but they are plain ugly! How things change in so little time. So, I finally was able to do a picture of Oscar from his last Christmas in '06. I love the picture and love the papers! Then I did a layout from Christmas 2005 (can I really be that far behind?) and childhood pictures of me and my grandpa!

Now, if I could just keep up this pace I'd get somewhere!

No comments: