Monday, January 21, 2008

Scrapbook Layouts



Did these two last night...I worked hard all day putting ornaments and trees away in the attic and finally sat down to scrapbook about 4:40pm. It was right at that time we decided to order pizza and I remembered it's literally half the price to just do carryout at Papa John's so off I trotted in the cold temps! (Woke up to 5 degrees yesterday and it only climbed into the very low 20s if that!)

So, after yummy pizza I tried again and completed these two before heading to bed.

I accomplished two goals. One, to finally use a pack of the My Mind's Eye Magnolia line that is essentially a kit in itself although I added more embellies...and two, to scrapbook the quilts from the state fair over a year ago! That was 14 pictures on one page....cut down of course but I was thrilled! AND I used an old piece of Flair Designs pp that looked like old feed sack material! Woo hoo!

No comments: