Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Day!

























Here are some of the highlights of our Christmas Day! We spoiled one another with great vintage toys and things we collect! Mom got lots of cookbooks, vintage wedding cake toppers, celluloid photos, vintage hats, etc! Tim finally got the Ideal Astro Base that's been on his list (well, my list!) for several years now! I also surprised him with an Airfix Sherwood Forest Playset, a Marx Covered Wagon, a Marx Prehistoric Dinosaur Pinball Game and of course, Archway Sugar Cookies! He got some clothes, civil defense books such as You and The Atomic Bomb, gift cards and lots of books, etc! I got a new charm for my charm bracelet that Tim started a few years ago, lots of great vintage toys including my favorite Mr. Potato Head and friends sets, vintage Christmas stuff, kitschy travel souvenir ash trays, and more! We had a wonderful, blessed Christmas together! I'll try to take some more close ups of stuff soon!

4 comments:

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Am always amazed at the things that you come across - always in such super condition. Fun Christmas presents! happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

How do you keep your home so clean and organized?

obsessed scrapbooker said...

Type A Personality and the motto "A Place for Everything and Everything in It's Place"!!!

obsessed scrapbooker said...

I guess I should probably confess though that right now, my house is a wreck! It looks like a vintage tornado hit Christmas Day and hasn't been cleaned up yet! And the laundry is spilling over all the laundry equipment! So, I'm really not THAT organized all the time, ha ha!