Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy First Date Anniversary to Us


Ten years ago today, Tim and I went on our first date to a movie. Exactly 3 days after our first meeting/dinner/handshake. Exactly 2 months and 5 days since we first met.

We met for dinner July 17, 1999. I knew at the end of dinner I was going to marry this guy someday. We fell in love exactly 3 days later at the movie. Then we spent the next 2 years getting to know each other. We married on September 22, 2001.

Today is our 10th anniversary of that movie date!

This is what I found on the table when I came downstairs this morning.

And this is exactly why I fell in love with this guy. He makes me laught ALL OF THE TIME! And, he remembers important dates like this!

Note: He intentionally spelled anniversary incorrectly. We call it anniversarary so it makes sense to us but probably not to you!

No comments: