Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Tim!









Mom and I took Tim to a belated birthday dinner at Don Pablos Saturday night. Then we enjoyed birthday cake and presents back at home!

The cake had a few problems over the course of the day, starting with the wrong color icing trim and having to be remade at Wal Mart. I was so annoyed as this is at least the fourth cake I've gotten from them that has turned out wrong! End result- icing redone and $1 paid.

Then I got home and forgot it was in the bag which I carried in by the handles. It slipped around apparently and the icing hadn't set since it had been redone. So, one side and one rose was a little messed up! Oh well, it tasted the same and Tim was still appreciative!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Wow~ you guys sure know how to celebrate birthdays at your house!!
Blessings~LillySue