Saturday, June 20, 2009

New Scrapbook Stuff

Webster's Pages
Cosmo Cricket Early Bird
K&Co, Creative Imaginations, Prima Flowers and New Chipboard Letters from HL
Love the Anna Griffin Cirus Papers!
Fancy Pants
Sometimes I go for weeks or months without finding any good scrapbook stuff! Then all of a sudden....there is a lot of good stuff to be had!

I saw the Webster's Pages cooking line on a website...the one piece with the lady holding her cookbook was in a scrapbooking kit and I just had to hunt it down! Mom and I each ordered the collection for A Peek Into Yesterday! Another favorite was the new Cosmo Cricket Early Bird collection! We got it just out of the box at Archivers and ordered 3 other sheets of the Elements from A Peek so we'd each have a set, back and front! I love the vintage style graphics! I always get sucked into K&CO at Michael's and was happy to have a 50% off coupon for the paper pad and a 20% off entire order for the coordinating embellishments! I loved the layouts at Dee's using the Fancy Pants kraft line and the CI papers with the dress form and dress so I purchased them and need to pop back in to take pictures for future reference!

No comments: