Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Little Helper and Another Day of Free Stuff


Once again I awoke at 5:30 am and had trouble getting back to sleep so by 6 am I decided I might as well get up, get dressed and go to some yard sales! So, I did just that! Found a few good things and hit the jackpot on Hallmark Miniature ornaments at one place! I also stopped by Kohl's and used my $5 off coupon on any purchase $5 or over....so I only had to pay about 30 cents out of pocket! That was fun and I have two more to use!

Stopped at the local nursery where I always buy my spikes and geraniums for the pots on our porch and it was some kind of open house! They were giving away canned pop or bottled water, popcorn, coffee, pound cake, cookies, tortilla chips and dips and I heard hot dogs at noon time along with live music! I grabbed a water and some popcorn and brought Tim a sugar cookie. That was unexpected! Thought about going back for dogs as Tim needed to get something there but we never made it back out.

Came home and planted my plants and cleaned up the front porch and yard a little before it started sprinkling. Then I worked on Etsy listings which was going well until Garden Kitty decided to help inspect the alphabet blocks!

No comments: