Thursday, April 7, 2011

I am Alive!

Just a quickie post! I'm alive. I'm just so busy something had to get a bit neglected and sadly it's my blog!

I've been to VA and back, to the Indy Antique Advertising show the very next day, the annual trek to Bardstown for the little antique show the very following weekend, the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus last weekend, work, the post office, a great estate sale, a not so great estate sale, the grocery, mom's house, two dentists, an endodontist, the tax preparer's and more!

It's a busy, busy time of year!

I'm also a little worried. I've about maxed out my blog! Not sure what to do about this! I suppose I might have to start deleting some of the older photos. Anyone have ideas other than actually paying for the blog?!

Bear with me, I have lots of pictures to post one of these days!

No comments: