Sunday, June 6, 2010

Howard Steamboat Museum Chautauqua 2010














May 15th brought another Chautauqua festival to the Howard Steamboat Museum in Jeffersonville, IN. Exactly 11 years ago on the very same date, also a Saturday, I met Tim! Little did either one of us know that fateful day that a couple of months later we would meet for supper and ultimately spend the rest of our lives together!

Saturday was a beautiful day and it was nice once again to sit under the same tree where we met and enjoy the festival, food and customers. I found a few goodies in the carriage house (antiques section) and fell in love with Anastatia's Button Jewelry! This artist makes the most beautiful bracelets out of gorgeous antique buttons and cuff links! I couldn't get enough of them and it was hard to pick out my favorites! I won't see them again until Christmas but they will definitely be worth the wait!

Tim got to try out the retro patio chair tray I found at the Goodwill last year! It was pretty cool although you had to be careful not to tip over the chair!

Sadly, it rained Sunday so we didn't go back except at the end of the day to retrieve the gazebo!

No comments: