Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thrifting Wednesday- Lots of Eye Candy












Well, after being really good for awhile and not going on hunting expeditions I was finally really bad yesterday with my partner in crime aka mom. We started out about 9:30am and didn't stop until 7:30pm when we collapsed into chairs at Carraba's for supper!

We hit several of our favorite haunts and found lots of good stuff! I found some wonderful things for my etsy shop, especially vintage children's books. Not much vintage Christmas out there to be had but I found a few things.

One of my favorite books was entitled Around The World With A Camera and dated 1916 I believe! It has fabulous photographs of the most unique things, people and places! I am by no means a history buff but I am itching to sit down and pour through this treasure!