Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Today's Layouts





Okay, under doctor's orders for more resting so I spent the morning on the sofa (mostly) and the afternoon scrappin'. I actually did the cat layout Monday night and the other three Christmas ones today, two of which I scraplifted from http://www.mojoholder.typepad.com/. How inspiring and these layouts were quick and easy and I didn't have to stress over how to begin the layout! I also dug through my stash and pulled out old Daisy D's Christmas papers, stickers and rubons which I sometimes find hard to use! The papers are real busy but I love the vintage look! So, wow, these sketches made them work!

2 comments:

The Tattered Rose said...

As always, your scrapbook layouts are very inspiring. Love that vintage look you do! Hope you're feeling better soon. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Maybe you'll get even more rest while we're all iced in. Cheers, Trish G.

obsessed scrapbooker said...

Thanks! I've enjoyed having time to scrapbook as well as having scrapbooking to pass the time while recovering!