Saturday, March 8, 2008

It Snowed and Snowed and Snowed



Guess what? It snowed a lot over the course of last night and this morning! Like 10-12 inches worth. I honestly have not seen that much snow other than at a ski resort in probably almost three decades. Even when I lived in Northern Ohio I missed the big 16 inch snow by a few days. So, when we awoke this morning it was a Winter Wonderland out there except being that it's March 8th, I really could have lived without the Winter Wonderland. You know, maybe back in December it would have been more seasonal or something but now it's time for spring!

Aaaah, spring....that will be here Thursday when the temps depart the 20s and 30s and climb into the 60s. So, I guess not to worry, we can have all of it within the same week if we are patient!

While holed up today, it was a "State of Emergency" after all, I scrapbooked some and managed to get this layout done along with a few more in the Las Vegas album. A load of laundry and vacuuming too! Hmmmmm, let's see, what was more fun? Laundry? Vacuuming? Scrappin'? Hmmmm....

No comments: