Saturday, December 20, 2008

What a Find!


I'm finally the proud owner of a Kenner's EZ Bake Oven, in the original box no less! Tim and I went to a Christmas party last Friday and stopped in at a small antique mall after we left. I zeroed in on this baby sitting under a Christmas tree as soon as we walked in! I could not believe my eyes when I saw the price of $12. Twelve dollars people! The box is in great condition for its age and the oven is intact along with a bowl, potholder and empty replacement box of cake mixes! No original cake mixes but that's okay for this bargain! I passed up two of these sets on our Nashville trip because the boxes were so bad. And I am all about the boxes! I do wish now that I had gone ahead and purchased the one that had all the original mixes intact as I could have swapped lids if I'd known this one would be in my future!

No comments: