Wednesday, July 23, 2008

In Memory Of Oscar






We lost our little guy a year ago today. So sad. It's really hard to believe a year has gone by already. We were going to go to Madison to visit his little grave today but I didn't feel very good (my right side pain came back) and so we didn't make the trip...maybe this weekend.

We had a wonderful surprise the other night though. I brought up an old video from some home movies I took in Toronto in 1995. I thought that was all that was on the tape. After the Toronto footage played there were movies of Oscar and my dad playing in his basement when we moved back home from Ohio later that year! It was great to see him young and playful! I didn't even know I had those movies!

I still miss you buddy....thank you for 16 1/2 years together....

No comments: