Sunday, October 11, 2009

Harvest Homecoming Part II


















Saturday brought much better weather to Southern Indiana and Harvest Homecoming! Tim and I walked down a bit before noon, stopping at a yard sale and taking pictures of fall decorations along the way.

I enjoyed another Angus beef burger at the Farmer's Market (having gone there many a Saturday in August to take them home for lunch!) while Tim munched on another slice of cardboard pizza and pumpkin shaped sugar cookies. Finally found the church ladies that make a pound cake almost as good as my mom's, a better batch of buckeyes to take home and ran into a few friends amongst the crowds.

I purchased the Harvest Homecoming cookbook and hope to find some good recipes! We strolled around a bit and then picked up some Papa John's pizza to bring home and some special requests made by mom for her supper!

My chauffeur drove me down again Sunday afternoon to pick up the last of the Angus beef burgers for the season and some other goodies we decided we couldn't live without!

No comments: