Sunday, October 17, 2010

Still Playing Catch Up!











Here are A LOT more goodies that I found back when Tim and I went to Ohio for his class reunion! I lived in Akron, OH back in the mid nineties and it was great to be back in my old stompin' ground! (I've been back several times since, especially since Tim is from the area but it had literally been five years since my last visit!)

Anyway, we crammed a lot in the few days we were gone starting with 2 great antique malls in the Cincinnati area! We also visited the big Medina Antique Mall and Brothers Antique Mall and their Annex building in Medina, OH. Hit the Copley Antique Mall in Copley, the marvelous Stagecoach Antiques in Akron and a few thrift stores here and there! On the return trip, we stopped in Cincy again and went to Duck Creek Antique Mall!

With our New Mexico trip on the tails of the Ohio trip, I just piled up boxes in the front parlor and dealt with the fact that it would be awhile before I could sort through everything and get it put away! Most everything pictured is for my etsy shop! I FORGOT to take any pictures of the FEW keepers!

NOTE: Cat is not for sale. He wouldn't get off my stuff!

No comments: