Saturday, January 2, 2010

Jackpot!

















The annual New Year's Flea Market was this past week and Mom and I were there bright and early ready to fill our carts! Tim met us right after work and stumbled around (poor guy was sooo tired!) the best he could! Found lots of treasures for my etsy shop and just a few keepers! Tim treated himself to some dvd's, a model kit and a 1960s Civil Defense Fallout Shelter sign (unused, old stock!) with some of his Christmas money! Mom found a couple of hats for her vintage hat collection, some Valentine candy boxes, a vintage wedding cake topper, old photos, greeting cards and misc. ephemera! The pictures above are items for my etsy shop! Will post my keepers soon! Looks like grandmother's attic is going to be well stocked this year!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

"Jackpot!" is right!!! You have the best luck. :o)
I can't wait to see all your new goodies in your Etsy shop.