Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!























Some of my vintage Easter treasures for your viewing pleasure! I'm totally obsessed with vintage Easter egg dyes! They are definitely one of my favorite collections! These days it's hard to find one I don't already have but occasionally I do stumble upon a new one! I love the old candy boxes and recently scored the Russell Stover "dummy" boxes at an antique mall in Southport. This year I decided to do a little Easter tree after finding some great ornaments on sale after Easter last year! The blue tree I found at Hobby Lobby after Christmas is perfect don't you think? The newest addition to my collection is the Easter Bunny! Mom found him at an antique mall in Madison after a friend of ours clued her in and she and Tim rigged him up in our front hall as a surprise for me!

4 comments:

Sue said...

I got the "Peter Rabbit" book in the mail yesterday. It is wonderful....Just as I remembered it as a child! Happy Easter!
Blessings~LillySue

Shara said...

I soooo would like to come spend a day, make tha a week or maybe even a month just looking at all your treasures. Fantastic!

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Your collections just leave me absolutely flabbergasted...so much cool stuff to look at. I did spy your Sperry's egg box (that is similar to mine). Great dye collection. The graphics and advertising on your things just blow me away. so, so, amazing...and the quantity of your Easter things - WOW!

Kim G. said...

Holy smokes! Look at all of your Easter loot! I think you are the first gal I've met that could give Laurie from Magpie Ethel a run for her money in the decorating/holiday collecting category!