Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wanna See Some More Around the House?













Well, I worked another shelf in! See that little yellow and black one advertising playing cards? That little cutie was collecting dust in my basement and I knew it had to be out somewhere by Christmas! I moved a shelf and put this one in it's place! I love it! Much more colorful!

Two old Santas are back in their places along with a new one! My little miniature store display Santa advertising Dr. Pepper! He was so cute, he had to come home with me when I found him in Ohio!

Tim hung another little mantle shelf for me so I could display that adorable Young Magicians Box of Tricks along with an old Christmas candy box! And I finally gave in and hung a shelf at to the top of my den window. We hung one over the other den window earlier this year. I forgot to take a picture of that one!

And, another cute shelf plucked from the basement...this one was originally for Roylies Doylies but now it's for my Valentine books! They never were displayed that well and I just love how this turned out!

I finally found something to put next to the jewelry kit besides Junior! And I did the little display of Land of the Lost on the bottom shelf! I loved that corny show as a kid!

A little grouping of birthday things among my mom's old dolls! I love the wire photo holder with the cake decorations/candles!

A crochet and knitting book holder now holds four of my vintage children's stationary books!

And last but not least, a vintage wallpaper book hangs on my wall in one of the last empty spots still left in the den!

Whew!

1 comment:

Jackie Kirner said...

Everything's wonderful. Yet - Which Witch and Land of the Lost? OH! Heart palpitations!!!!!!