Thursday, September 30, 2010

Coming Soon!

Hi! I'm back! We went to Ohio for Tim's class reunion on September 11th and then we passed through for less than a week before leaving to go to New Mexico for our anniversary trip (9 years on Sept. 22nd)! Before, during and after our Ohio trip, I was sick and it took 3 tries of different antibiotics to get that under control before we left for NM! I felt majorly miserable and kept trying to drag myself around, go on trips, pack, unpack, do laundry, go to work and pack up zillions of etsy sales! Finally, I realized it was more than just allergies and went to the doctor and got started on the antibiotics!

Anyway, am working on a slide show with pictures from our trip to NM and hope to post that soon! So stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi E!
I did know about the Smokey/NM thing but have never been there. SOOOOO happy to get a shout out in your blog!
"There's no place like home," but it is good to get away too!
With a big smile, I remain...
Miss Jane